Thursday, May 09, 2013

Backgrounds Proj Concept Pieces


After purchasing my Wacom Bamboo tablet, I've really enjoyed playing around with it, and developing my overall drawing skills in photoshop and Flash. Its a great piece of kit, and a must for any animator! For the our drawing module, we have to create some backgrounds which would work as animation background layers. 

Here is just one that I was playing around with, which was inspired by the concept artist Noah Bradley.  For this drawing I really wanted to just focus on getting lighting correct. Noah Bradley is incredible at hitting the correct lighting in the overall image, and that is what i aimed to accomplish. Unfortunately I was unable to finish this Image as I started it, and forgot about it, and when I returned to finish it I had lost the initial connection with the drawing, so decided to leave it.




No comments :

Post a Comment