Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Concepts, More Concepts!


After developing Ron a lot, I am now focusing my efforts onto the kid, who I now know I want to be around the age of 10-12. And male. Before I felt he needed to be a young man rather than child, but having a kid means for more emotion, and empathy.

Here is an early concept of the boy / child 


I really liked the style of this character, but I felt I made him look alittle too old. So I attempting to make him young in the next piece, also playing around with a bit more of a stylized look to see if I wanted to pursue it. I didn't. 


This final concept is one that took around 7 hours to complete. I particularly like this style I've managed to achieve here, and although it needs some work I think the age of the child is right here, so am going to pursue this character type further into another concept. 




:)



No comments :

Post a Comment