Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Funny in 15


So we have just handed in our final render of the funny in 15, and it is all done and dusted. Overall Im pretty happy with the result, although I would have liked to have time to smooth off the animation, as I feel it was a bit rough (Im allowed to say that as I was the only animator!) 

Here is the final result



I loved the fact that we went for the whole 101 Dalmatians style, and it was very fun to try and replicate. Obviously its quite different as a final result, as it was animated in flash, not with pencil on paper. I had never attempted to animate a four-legged-beast before, and it proved quite challenging especially as I had to make the dog feel 'posh'. The woman also proved a bit of a challenge but proved to be okay. 


No comments :

Post a Comment